KZmod Beta 4 is coming

Started by dEMolite mapper
22/12/2008 19:49
Page 1 of 1
dEMolite mapper22/12/2008 19:49

As always KZmod isn't dead like everyone is saying in the 1.6 kzscene.
SoUlFaThEr and many more peoples in the team are trying to get it done and to get it nearly to the 1.6 kzscene.

In the past days they released a long changelog with new features and also new maps.
You can read the changelog here: http://kzmod.com/news.php?extend.125
Because it is to long to paste it in here.

At December 13th they released a final Trailer for the upcoming beta 4 release, which shows us some of the new features and maps.
You can watch that trailer here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/kreedz-climbing/videos/kreedz-climbing-beta4-final-trailer-d-13-2008

At least if you have played beta 3.1 give the beta 4 a new chance!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #222/12/2008 20:19

I can't wait for Beta 4. Perhaps then I could really start playing kzmod.

I just don't like the way they forbid doing shortcuts...

Yamakasi22/12/2008 21:13

sounds really interesting !

sn00p22/12/2008 21:59

woot coming tonight :D need to install css

w1zzrecord holder22/12/2008 23:13

Excecutive Producer :D .. nice I`ll have to get css

veer22/12/2008 23:29

doesent really look that fun :(

hm^ mapper VIP23/12/2008 00:22

lol CS:S
no comment

Dragon23/12/2008 00:48

lol nothing in this world can force me to install CS:S

sn00p23/12/2008 01:45

they why u reply ? lol

is going to be released in this night or not ? >_>

dEMolite mapper23/12/2008 02:28

soulfather is uploading. If he is still awake when the upload is finished you can expect it in the morning.

Yamakasi23/12/2008 11:46

is there a way to play it on lan only w/o buying css ? duno if its legit :x

Fliborecord holder Tournament #223/12/2008 18:18

Originally posted by Yamakasi
is there a way to play it on lan only w/o buying css ? duno if its legit :x


I'm not sure but if you have nvidia stuff visit here: http://www.steampowered.com/nvidia/

Then you can get HL2DM, and that might be enough to play kzmod.

Supa25/12/2008 09:52

IT'S NOT CS:S IT'S A HL2 MOD

PepoMerca25/12/2008 12:46(edited 25/12/2008 12:47)

yes... thats why I uninstalled it

Z0ck3rOO726/12/2008 11:54

you need source sdk, so if you find a way to get it it should work :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.