Users visits statistics

Started by NeMiQ22
22/12/2008 23:00
Page 1 of 1
NeMiQ2222/12/2008 23:00(edited 22/12/2008 23:00)

When I saw this post in chatbox

amiGGo on 12/22 - 22:46
wow a lot of people who have been member of xj have visit the site only 2 times even if they joined 3 years ago ^^


I got an idea. If there is some coder to make a script/program that will go through all registered users here at XJ and counted how much visits have every user, put it do some database and then will generate graph/plot that will show how many users have 1/10 visits, 11-20, 21-30 etc.. or 1-100, 101-200 etc. I hope you get what I mean. Such a statistics.

I would really like to see it. Can be interesting to see how many are active users and how many only register, dl some maps or movies and then never return.

If it's bulshit them close this thread and delete. :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #222/12/2008 23:38

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/xtreme-jumps.eu

Some maybe not so related info :P
Looks like XJ is getting less and less visits :(

cheche23/12/2008 13:19(edited 23/12/2008 13:39)

I guess it's not that unusual doing this time of the year - I mean google even seems to get less visits doing this half of the year.

Overall XJ has quite many visits.

Cool site btw Flibo.

SchlumPF23/12/2008 15:09(edited 23/12/2008 15:43)

raptor someones with sql db access would just need to run a simple query for that and calculate some stuff

EDIT:
sj just queried the sql db... result:
3785 users with more than 50 visits
1643 users with more than 200 visits

owned23/12/2008 19:09

SELECT * FROM `xj_table` WHERE `visits` BETWEEN 0 AND 50

etc...

SchlumPF23/12/2008 19:16

i know and sj knows this as well owned :P

leggie23/12/2008 19:40

Originally posted by Flibo
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/xtreme-jumps.eu

Some maybe not so related info :P
Looks like XJ is getting less and less visits :(

whats with the date on that?

dEMolite mapper23/12/2008 19:41(edited 23/12/2008 19:43)

SELECT pageviews, COUNT(distinct(id)) FROM e107_users GROUP BY pageviews ORDER BY pageviews ASC

would give us some more informations...

Like:

Userscount: 100 pageviews: 200
Userscount: 200 pageviews 1000

SchlumPF26/12/2008 14:26

just ask sj to run those querys, when i asked him he did it within 5 mins

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.