sURFACe;s preview..

Started by bombraid
24/12/2008 00:43
Page 1 of 1
bombraid24/12/2008 00:43(edited 24/12/2008 00:44)


My first 10aa preview, movie is coming soon i guess...

I have played 10aa for like 2 weeks now, and its really fun.

And yes, edit sux.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rD8juDHhY

Stabilot24/12/2008 00:59

so, when comes the release?

bombraid24/12/2008 01:05

Really dont know, it's gonna take a while i guess... =D

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP24/12/2008 16:07

zen editting, keep this way

ajR`24/12/2008 19:00

Gj..

zyllEE24/12/2008 19:53

y gj i guess

BLT^_^24/12/2008 20:22

really boring music .
the jumps were cool :D .

prof. chosen24/12/2008 20:34

first, trailers are overrated.

if you do one, it should really be something outstanding and creative.

also, for your general editing, try to concentrate yourself better on distinctive sync-spots in the music. you need to "understand" the song, before you edit it.

bombraid24/12/2008 21:45

Ye, chosen, I know, but still, im not that good yet. I will think of that to my movie. =)

I have to learn vegas a bit better before i do my movie.

Ty for comments!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.