How do timer?

Started by Anarxiq
24/12/2008 21:27
Page 1 of 1
Anarxiq24/12/2008 21:27

Mozhe someone to make me 1 video how to do timer?

dEMolite mapper24/12/2008 23:57

Submit maps -> Kreedz Time Counter

Anarxiq25/12/2008 05:21

Textures have her how to make wire and start at just start to freeze as it hit a wire that is counter how I make my video podrobono 1 ... because I read many lessons I knew nothing ...

dEMolite mapper25/12/2008 05:58

aehm what? can you rewrite your post plZ because i can't understand what you want.

Anarxiq25/12/2008 07:29

I want to make a video how to do exactly start and finish timer

Ever1x25/12/2008 22:31

you don't need a video. There is avable timer.rmf :)
Demolite already wrote that

Anarxiq25/12/2008 22:56

Nothing know timer.rmf ... no function there nothing on how to build and finish meter tknt

dEMolite mapper25/12/2008 23:22

Copy the start button and the stop button with the blackboxed timer in your map.
Place them in your map how you want them and you are finished.

Anarxiq25/12/2008 23:31

That if I do it:) but not:) make errors in a convent

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.