Christmas Movie

24/12/2008 22:42
Page 1 of 2
Nikša Jovanovic24/12/2008 22:42(edited 25/12/2008 00:56)

Ho-ho-ho Merry Christmas! I'm not santa, but I give you our present - The Christmas Movie produced by KZ-Pictures directed and edited by reAti.

Movie by: reAti
Link: Removed
Date of release: 24.12.2008
Movie Type: Jump Movie
Resolution: 1280x720
Codec: x264 (.mp4)
Lenght: 08:28
Size: 238 MB
----------------------------------------

Screenshots removed


This video is not mine, I just disseminating.


xPaw mapper24/12/2008 22:44

already watched, cool movie

btw that santahat is my plugin or just santahat from Hats plugin :D ?

qewi24/12/2008 23:22(edited 25/12/2008 00:29)

reatis part was uber imo, mjuuh had a few really uberjumps aswell. not like the others parts were bad i just liked mjuuhs and especially reatis the most ;-D gj with the movie guys!

ehlak24/12/2008 23:41(edited 24/12/2008 23:42)

sick cruel film, but who is Tess ?,
anyway really nice bhop combos chrizZo.

Merry Christmas And Happy New DRUNK,Kreedz year :D

lrs Tournament #124/12/2008 23:51

cool movie

NR|spr*25/12/2008 00:32

nice movie ... reati you have done it ;)

Tess25/12/2008 00:52

Originally posted by ehlak
sick cruel film, but who is Tess ?,
anyway really nice bhop combos chrizZo.

Merry Christmas And Happy New DRUNK,Kreedz year :D

Who are you?

TinTin25/12/2008 00:59(edited 25/12/2008 01:22)

Links for movie download and screenshots removed after KZ-Pictures' wish.
If you want to see the movie go to KZ-Pictures website or wait for the staff to post it themselves.

m0ver25/12/2008 02:06

Nice movie, I enjoyed it.

SiMen.alex25/12/2008 04:50

rofl
i wanna know how did mjuuh feel when his shurbhop_h demo got pwned cuz of the hats in this movie

mjuuh25/12/2008 09:00

I was really happy :)

Mittelfinger25/12/2008 11:02

omfg i realy love it
to many sick jumps and awesome editing
gj reAti

NeMiQ2225/12/2008 11:29

It was much better than I expected! GJ.

reAti25/12/2008 13:25(edited 25/12/2008 14:34)

Originally posted by alex.cN
rofl
i wanna know how did mjuuh feel when his shurbhop_h demo got pwned cuz of the hats in this movie

I dont feel quilty because i warned everyone about that :)

PepoMerca25/12/2008 13:55

that was rlz amazing!!! 10/10.. yea 10! GJ

Jr.Doom25/12/2008 14:58

video removed? :s

SnOOOpY25/12/2008 15:03

Originally posted by Jr.Doom
video removed? :s


No, just read TinTin post.

NOEL25/12/2008 15:38

Thought tess would kill it, but I see his trickjumping skills has improved greatly, so I got gladly surprised, gj to all of you : )!

Yamakasi25/12/2008 16:32

really nice i loved the mjuuh part

Stabilot25/12/2008 17:56

I really liked it, especially mjuuhs jump on train :D!
An all jumps in the movie was good! Nice reAti!

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.