fof_xmas2008 Merry Christmas!
http://www.speedyshare.com/713242922.html
zyllEE is teh sex
OKAY IM SORRY IM NOT AS GOOD AS YOU CHRIZZO
Wow, nice times you got guys. I made one "good" run of 00:46 but all other runs is like 0049-0055 :\
Btw, how much time can u save on those SC's? (256, 240 & OMG_270)
Merry Xmas!
FoF, I love your maps, keep goin' !
Hope you're doing more maps and release them as soon as possible.
Tried demenita but that was 2 hard 4 me :P
Utopia feels great to jump.
Xmas2008 is crazy :D
a little battle with my brother =PP
qewi vs qweek
about 20 minutes after that i made 0035 :-]]
with ze 240 sclol
woow :) very nice both !
Christmas Mood: on ^^
I did 30sec with 2min uptime after FoF sent me some tool that made everything go in slowmo.
Cheat to win!
FoF <3
Originally posted by .=.´zyllEE`.=.I did 30sec with 2min uptime after FoF sent me some tool that made everything go in slowmo.
Cheat to win!
FoF <3
why did you tell to everyone :( christmasmotion cheats for the win ^^
He wasn't lying.
:O
http://www.speedyshare.com/733604286.html
hi zyllajr
merry xmas, looks really nice :O
Originally posted by chrizZohttp://www.speedyshare.com/733604286.html
hi zyllajr
C-C-C-C-Christmas LIKE! really awesome :D
good job :)
edit: lol chrizzo's demo timerbug?
Originally posted by Gamstergood job :)
edit: lol chrizzo's demo timerbug?
he did that 240 hj sc, so its probably not timerbug ;)
Please log in to post replies.