How to make a big card like watching 1 and th

Started by Anarxiq
25/12/2008 21:08
Page 1 of 1
Anarxiq25/12/2008 21:08

With just seen is only 1 and half unless I am in the middle of the map how can I fix it as a big map awp_rooftops seen from far and 2 half they?

Extract25/12/2008 21:19

That's your graphics card that can't handle/process that much texture i think. I've got the same problem and i can barely see alot on big maps. Dunno how to fix it tho :<

remake25/12/2008 21:38

Um, i don't know what do u mean, but mby you have to change your max viewable distance to some bigger number (Map properties)

Anarxiq25/12/2008 22:54

RemaKe where are these numbers?

remake25/12/2008 23:25

Map > Properties in hammer, upper menu.

Anarxiq25/12/2008 23:30

Can 1 screan shot where the exact location upper menu

xPaw mapper26/12/2008 13:07

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081226/dLYOS7UAv9.png
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081226/eGSf5uUezh.png

Anarxiq26/12/2008 21:54

Xpaw ThenX!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.