Kz_longjumps2 bug map ..

Started by maximaLz
25/12/2008 21:52
Page 1 of 1
maximaLz25/12/2008 21:52(edited 26/12/2008 18:01)

ok, first of all i'm not that sure this is a bug map, but I never done 250+ (bloc or stats), and especially with crappy stats.

I discovered that shit while LJing on 240 bloc unit CJ with a friend (hoLy, big up.) on my dedicated, then tried with different plugin in my lan.

Here is an example :

LongJump Distance: 253.041397
Maxspeed: 320.872528 (Gain 46.059112)
Prestrafe: 274.813415
Strafes: 6
Sync: 79

Crappy, isn't it ? So, every informations are in the demo. Thanks to people who'll read it and look it all :].

And at last, this is at least a high jump distance like precision in the script or something bug.. You can check for legal settings, they all are good.

PS: In this demo I done only like 250 stats.. If someone can tell me how to cut a demo (I looked for but I can't believe that every pro cut his demo by playing it on a hltv.) I can cut the 253 stats etc and then upload it.

Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhukpo (fixed link!)

hoLy mapper25/12/2008 21:58(edited 08/04/2011 12:48)

hmm it's looks like a drop lj or a sort of edgebug map no? :l

prof. chosen25/12/2008 22:16

you can't cut a demo.

ajR`25/12/2008 22:24

You don't cut demos, you use a bind to re-record every time you gocheck back to your spot.

opa26/12/2008 08:01

cannot download.
use other ftp

scorefax26/12/2008 11:25

my friend had the same bug
but in the longjump area
he did 252 units with 2 strafes ^^

maximaLz26/12/2008 18:01

Sorry I didn't noticed for the link :/ I'm uploading it again :x

here is the new : http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhukpo

Ryderc26/12/2008 23:34

This is just a stats bug.

Not a engine bug or anything else.

Trolis27/12/2008 17:18(edited 27/12/2008 17:18)

this script is bugged, ive get 260 units lj with 2 strafes while surfing.. You can do lj with hook 500pre :)

maximaLz27/12/2008 17:56

Yep, must been drunk while writing my post xD.. Thanks you all for taking the time and answering ^.^. This post can be closed!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.