I have a problem with the fps on my map

Started by Anarxiq
28/12/2008 00:02
Page 1 of 1
Anarxiq28/12/2008 00:02(edited 28/12/2008 00:20)

Even the fps is low when i put Light entity. please hellp me

raver mapper28/12/2008 00:07

Tip of the day: learn some basic english mate ... to communicate correctly with the people here we need to understand you. And its just not possible to understand your question ...

To make some fun out of this thread, what do you guys thing what he asked?

Igge28/12/2008 01:24

There are tons of different things you can do improve the fps on your map. I'm sure you will find plenty of different tips on google or other counter-strike mapping sites.

I could mention alot of different ways but in one of your latest threads you couldn't even find the map menu. My suggestion to you is to learn more how the program works so you can understand what we write to you.

To answer your question raver. It's pretty obvious to understand what he asks. Using proper english is not requirement to post here. I understood his post perfectly first time I read it. It's rather a question of the content in his post. A more detailed post means more answers, maybe from more experienced mappers. Think about that next time you post for help Anarxiq1.

dEMolite mapper28/12/2008 06:15

Originally posted by Igge
It's rather a question of the content in his post. A more detailed post means more answers, maybe from more experienced mappers. Think about that next time you post for help Anarxiq1.


+1. had serveral answers but i couldn't know what the main problem was. if he had prooved us screenshots or even the map it self. i had give him the advices which i had.

raver mapper29/12/2008 18:40

The title was different and non understandable when I posted my post ....

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.