Bug with hook (WITH NEW DEMO)

Started by SUBWAYZ
28/12/2008 22:51
Page 1 of 1
SUBWAYZ28/12/2008 22:51(edited 28/12/2008 23:53)

Well we did a little demo about this potetial bug. We'd like to know if someone can explain this and maybe we also though about a relate to something like jb or something. Well anyways:
The server isn't legal, but we could also repeat it in legal server WITH GHR GHW. (The hook that gives more speed)
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=349856
The idea is that when you hit vertically with high speed to ground and doubleduck repeatly, you teleport obiouvsly to the middle of the map, and get minus speed for a while? I've now heard some kind of random stories about some jb techniques and thought that there could be something. :D well anyway im not sure about this, the point is just to understand a reason for this.

demo: http://www.speedyshare.com/412722819.html THE DEMO THAT WORKS

Anyway this wasnt found by me only, there was couple person before who used this. (Including Skulblaka and couple more)

This is just a wild guess, and i've no idea why it does this. -.-

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/12/2008 22:53

I don't have the models, so I can't watch it :/

SUBWAYZ28/12/2008 23:17(edited 29/12/2008 00:07)

Ye my bad, wait till i get that fuckin legal demo.. 30 min plz
OK, updated demo
Now you can

hiMeh29/12/2008 00:15

I dont get it.

Why would you want to do that?

SUBWAYZ29/12/2008 00:26

I am asking reasons for that?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.