slowmo or script?

Started by Bibo
29/12/2008 07:48
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
Bibo29/12/2008 07:48(edited 29/12/2008 07:49)

i choose slowmo.
i think scripting only takes writing skills, and thats not impressive you can take all the time you want
compared to slowmo, which takes practice and skills to perform a jump, its just slower
WHATCHA THINK SLOWMO OR SCRIPT?

THIS THREAD IS SERIOUS BUSINESS NO SPAMMIN
yea right..


accepting free money donations, message me for my paypal info
or accepting free sponsors too
also accepting pokemon blue on gameboy, lost it
BACK TO TOPIC

ajR`29/12/2008 07:59(edited 29/12/2008 07:59)

Never tried either of them, so... I DUNNO. *waits for FoF's reply*

Bibo29/12/2008 08:01(edited 29/12/2008 08:01)

Originally posted by .=.´ajR`.=.
Never tried either of them, so... I DUNNO. *waits for FoF's reply*

hmm, your pretty sad, come here ill make u try, dont be scared

`ScraP Tournament #229/12/2008 08:44

Originally posted by Bibo
also accepting pokemon blue on gameboy, lost it


<3, lost it 2

ot:
i would prefer slowmo 2, but here my question, is it poss to combine both?

SchlumPF29/12/2008 08:58(edited 29/12/2008 08:59)

im curious what you are going to say to heat ajR (this post will make sense after the next release :D)

Bibo29/12/2008 09:03

Originally posted by SchlumPF
im curious what you are going to say to heat ajR (this post will make sense after the next release :D)

TTTWWO SSSEVENTY NIIIIIINE?!

Grrr29/12/2008 09:07

Originally posted by `ScraP
Originally posted by Bibo
also accepting pokemon blue on gameboy, lost it


<3, lost it 2

ot:
i would prefer slowmo 2, but here my question, is it poss to combine both?


ofc its possible :D

apeeel29/12/2008 09:23

i cant understand ur meaning of this topic ,explain plz

Bibo29/12/2008 09:57

Originally posted by apeeel
i cant understand ur meaning of this topic ,explain plz


what do u prefer, a slowmoer or a scripter
or who do u prefer, fofs style or ichwills style

h329/12/2008 10:34

i prefer the 282 cj with 20 strafes and 0 sync :D

zyllEE29/12/2008 10:41

slowmo coz fof taught me how to use it

h329/12/2008 10:48(edited 29/12/2008 10:48)

Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by `ScraP
Originally posted by Bibo
also accepting pokemon blue on gameboy, lost it


<3, lost it 2

ot:
i would prefer slowmo 2, but here my question, is it poss to combine both?



ofc its possible :D


just watch one of ichwills script demos in slowmow :D

NeMiQ2229/12/2008 11:34

Originally posted by .=.´zyllEE`.=.
slowmo coz fof taught me how to use it

We're listening this shit for ages and it's not funny anymore. Come up with something new. :)

I'm prefering speedhack.

leggie29/12/2008 12:01

Now, of course, you are going to say "blah you won't quit, you'll always come back", here's a reasonable answer: I am not quitting kz, I am quitting XJ.

GJ frenchy

zyllEE29/12/2008 12:11

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
Originally posted by .=.´zyllEE`.=.
slowmo coz fof taught me how to use it

We're listening this shit for ages and it's not funny anymore. Come up with something new. :)

I'm prefering speedhack.

It never gets old coz its true. :)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #229/12/2008 13:33

Originally posted by leggie
Now, of course, you are going to say "blah you won't quit, you'll always come back", here's a reasonable answer: I am not quitting kz, I am quitting XJ.

GJ frenchy


Damn you were faster :/

Extract29/12/2008 14:02

Slowmo, script geeks are fools :>

hiMeh29/12/2008 14:11

Slowmo

Z0ck3rOO729/12/2008 14:24

Normalmotion!

leggie29/12/2008 15:52

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by leggie
Now, of course, you are going to say "blah you won't quit, you'll always come back", here's a reasonable answer: I am not quitting kz, I am quitting XJ.

GJ frenchy


Damn you were faster :/

YAR!

Page 1 of 2