Adding models

Started by elvis.record holder
29/12/2008 16:59
Page 1 of 1
elvis.record holder29/12/2008 16:59

How can I add models to my map?
I've made a entity called cycler_sprite, but I can only choose .spr files when I try to pick a model and I've tried with other .fgd files and then I can choose models but I can't see them in hammer..., It's just a purple box.

Igge29/12/2008 17:57

Everything is explained in this thread: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?57516

If some downloads are broken please let me know so I can upload them to you.

elvis.record holder30/12/2008 00:56

Now I can choose .mdl files and .spr, but I can't still se the model in hammer, I've got 3.5, all the good .fgd files, I've put the model in Steam\Steamapps\Myname\Counter-strike\cstrike\models\nameofthemodel
I can't still see it...

Igge30/12/2008 15:05

If you are 100% sure you got the right fgd file, all you have to do is to zoom in the model and the pink box will dissappear and you can see the model :)

elvis.record holder30/12/2008 22:11

nope, from the whole beginning it was wrong, I mean I had all good .fgd files and such but the only thing is that I had put the models in the map where VHE is installed...
THe point is that it works now :P thx

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.