kzro_naturehops

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
02/01/2009 18:29
Page 1 of 1
hm^ mapper VIP02/01/2009 18:29(edited 02/01/2009 18:33)

It is not a map from me.
Made by Spaniolu!!!
I found it on a Public-Server.

Here is the downloadlink:

klick

Maybe as a short custommap?

hf

owned02/01/2009 19:32

This map is fun, I just dislike the KZ part, sure it's easy, but it's incredibly annoying.

hm^ mapper VIP02/01/2009 19:43

I will submit it.
We will see.....

elITe^10/01/2009 05:41

I'll try this map when i wake up. Im so tired atm i dunno if im in the right appartment, not kidding :[

a bit drunk, too :/ nighty nighty

dEMolite mapper10/01/2009 09:24

screenshots would be nice too, to present a map.

mH [KZRA]16/01/2009 00:51

its incredibly ugly map ... dont think it will get accepted as custom .. looks lika smk_hnseu map

DiDo-Grecord holder17/01/2009 13:13

hm fun map fo sho ^^

DarkSideBv18/01/2009 13:47(edited 18/01/2009 13:47)

i think Spaniolu don't want to submit it, because it was released 1-2 years ago

yYy.Je PR@BR@03/02/2009 19:50

yeah... i dled it , but i need ss too >:<

NR|spr*03/02/2009 22:33

i like the map but there are some unbalanced jumps ... but its nice GJ !

yYy.Je PR@BR@04/02/2009 18:31

So... nice bhop short map with nice funny scs . <3

And... What`s u time on this map? Can anyone post demo here?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.