Is this the end of brian?

04/01/2009 10:50
Page 2 of 4
dLx04/01/2009 19:25(edited 04/01/2009 19:26)

This is kinda gay thread rly i mean his goal was reached mby to be #1 wr holder and being one of the best, did u think about that?
He probably took ndR's example of letting KZ and living his own life.
geez :E

Grrr04/01/2009 19:34

yes, this thread is the end of brian xD

s1gh04/01/2009 22:10

What the fuck is your problem scary? Why can't you just leave things alone instead of always having to rattle the cage?

You know just as well as I do how retarded it is to create a thread with this name, and you also know what brian probably would have thought if/when he saw it. You're just being an insensitive prick, and not only that, you know you are.

You know what you remind me of? Some 45 year old housewife who has nothing to do but gossip. Seriously, just let it be and stop acting like an asshole.

NOEL04/01/2009 22:19

I think that if brian recorded himself while he took a dump, scary would be the first guy to dl that one.

NO FENSY THERE MATE

cC|Nikolaa04/01/2009 22:24

Having the KZ skills like brian's doesn't mean he HAS to play KZ. If I was him, I'd stop long ago, and start playing much more on public. His style is incredible, so he can be a really nice hns player too (as far as I see he is a hns player now).

rhoiswar04/01/2009 22:44

Originally posted by .=.´zyllEE`.=.
brian is owning block hns


there are still block servers worth playing on? post ip!

PoisoN04/01/2009 23:06

i want to see a pic with brian.

IMBack05/01/2009 00:21(edited 05/01/2009 00:21)

Something was wrong with his computer, he even said so himself?

level2 05/01/2009 00:44

I doubt it. I guess KZ is sort of game you can't quit that easy , sooner or later you'll want to start again :)

SiMen.alex05/01/2009 03:39(edited 05/01/2009 03:40)

he got wat he wanted now he is reaching something else that he wants

Ryderc05/01/2009 08:25

PoisoN > Your .gif make me cry :(

This girls are so freaky :(

aftermatch-_-05/01/2009 12:02

id rly wanna see brian vs supa^^ and ofc i rly hope he comes back , he's the fastest climber ive ever seen

ljxxpajajn05/01/2009 12:40

hope he will be back (Y)

DiDo-Grecord holder05/01/2009 14:15

Originally posted by ndR
People come and leave, everything in the world works this way, kz isn't an exception :D

+1 :)
he cant be 25/7 @ his pc :E

pacMan mapper05/01/2009 16:03

he owned in real life now

opa05/01/2009 16:13

Maybe he's doing amazing WR of some very hard map? :D

yes ndr , ur right i`m fan of brian but i know ur good too.. maybe u`ll come back too :, as soon as posible :d

Scary Tournament #205/01/2009 18:56

Originally posted by s1gh
What the fuck is your problem scary? Why can't you just leave things alone instead of always having to rattle the cage?

You know just as well as I do how retarded it is to create a thread with this name, and you also know what brian probably would have thought if/when he saw it. You're just being an insensitive prick, and not only that, you know you are.

You know what you remind me of? Some 45 year old housewife who has nothing to do but gossip. Seriously, just let it be and stop acting like an asshole.


What the hell are you talking about?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/01/2009 20:27(edited 05/01/2009 20:28)

Originally posted by valide
yes ndr , ur right i`m fan of brian but i know ur good too.. maybe u`ll come back too :, as soon as posible :d


No way!
I think I'll be around for a while, but only on the website :D

Plus, girlfriend + studies = impossible-to-come-back.
I still can make a come back if you want, just 5 minutes on a public server :P

h306/01/2009 14:46

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by valide
yes ndr , ur right i`m fan of brian but i know ur good too.. maybe u`ll come back too :, as soon as posible :d


No way!
I think I'll be around for a while, but only on the website :D

Plus, girlfriend + studies = impossible-to-come-back.
I still can make a come back if you want, just 5 minutes on a public server :P


well ndR, about the girlfriend: Sex is scientificly proven to improve ur game! lulz :D

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.