Clear or cheat?

Started by kropeq
05/01/2009 20:32
Page 1 of 1
kropeq05/01/2009 20:32(edited 07/01/2009 23:24)

*removed* -> 252 LJ by denser demo + screen ( argument )

Pls check this demo admins.

Please do not write any stupid comments and offtopics.

If it's possible please compare IP's of przelon and denser, because i think, its the same guy

leggie05/01/2009 22:28

does look suspicous

oO3ddYOo07/01/2009 23:26

Nice kropeq....

U have the Cracked Version of fps-d with a Screenshot in the rar file and u want us to check this Demo?

kropeq08/01/2009 07:20

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5m7dyf - demo without screenshot... i got this version on cosy-climbing, its not full version

kropeq08/01/2009 20:49

I'm sorry for that screenshot, I didn't know that might cause some problems. I thought it will be easier to see if this player cheated so I put it in. Please give me the answer about that player.

Grrr09/01/2009 07:28

thats how I got a warning ^^

Ryderc09/01/2009 08:24

This is so sad :'(

kropeq09/01/2009 17:08

warning for me? ok, but pls check this demo :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.