Terrain Generator, usage allowed?

Started by XillTher
06/01/2009 15:43
Page 1 of 1
XillTher06/01/2009 15:43

Hi, I'm a new member of the xj community, just till now I just searched the forum without being member. But I got more interested and I wanted to get involved in the mapping part so I registered.

Sorry for this non relevant information, but I thought a little introduction would be nice :P

I haven't found much about the terrain generator in the forum, so here comes my question: Is it allowed to use the terrain generator to create a part of a climbingmap? And if not, why?

IMBack06/01/2009 17:11

Cant see why it wouldnt be

dEMolite mapper06/01/2009 17:28

sure you can use it, but i think you will reach the hllimits with it soon.

yep you can try it or use it. everything is allowed ^^
but keep in mind carving is killing fps

XillTher06/01/2009 17:31

I thought that maybe it became too easy to create a nice landscape. But I was just thinking too much I guess:P, thank you.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.