is this jump in oldtown a 240 hj?

Started by KeltA
06/01/2009 19:23
Page 1 of 1
KeltA06/01/2009 19:23(edited 06/01/2009 20:12)

yo http://www.speedyshare.com/816711828.html is this jump a 240 hj from the otherside, because atleast from the other side it isnt (no edgefriction) i have to know it:E


btw http://www.sendspace.com/file/ofuz7p

Gnomas06/01/2009 19:45

it belongs from which side u jump it, cause in one of them there is a box which is like ground if press jump then u'll be over it it'll be lj not hj, form other it's hj

oTcHeTo06/01/2009 19:58

I think this should be in "jumps" category not in longjumps
ontopic: yes from 1 of the sides it is hj but not sure if it's exactly 240 (flibo jump theory?) it should be a bit smaller

Om107/01/2009 14:42

it is much less than 240HJ fosho, I know that cuz I've jumped it longjump...
btw, edfriction isnt as much as on kz_ljs everywere, I dunno how it works but some places there is more/less than other places (atleast that's my experience+ using edriction detection plugin)

^MoNsTeR^07/01/2009 18:29(edited 08/01/2009 07:02)

i think there it's 238 hj
I've jumped there with 248 stats noduck(WTF?)
screenshot:
http://www.speedyshare.com/929375508.html
demo: http://www.speedyshare.com/data/335600330/14568174/95749957/oldtown7.rar

stRunF07/01/2009 21:58

it's lj from the right side..
i know cuz i jump it 5/5 when i play

SchlumPF07/01/2009 22:27

its not exactly the flibo thingy sicne the blocks are parallel to the collision models edges but its like the inferno jump i used as example in my thread.

KeltA10/01/2009 18:38

Originally posted by ^MoNsTeR^
i think there it's 238 hj
I've jumped there with 248 stats noduck(WTF?)
screenshot:
http://www.speedyshare.com/929375508.html
demo: http://www.speedyshare.com/data/335600330/14568174/95749957/oldtown7.rar

its a 240 hj from the otherside i think, but from that side its just a 240 lj ..... ;ASDASD

dLx10/01/2009 19:37

It has edgefriction but it's same as the famous "inferno jump".

Grrr10/01/2009 21:27

just measure it lol.. and try to lj it with kz_stats.. and u'll see..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.