Demos

Started by zervE
07/01/2009 20:43
Page 1 of 1
zervE07/01/2009 20:43

Hello everybody. I'm pretty new at all this jumping, and I would like to know something about demos. I know rules for legal server commands in console and like that, but I would like to know these things, and I would appreciate, if someone will help me:

- What programs do you use to record demos and to make them into a demo, that you can send, download etc.
- Is there anything special you have to do, when you record demos? For exampel you have to kill yourself everytime you finish a demo?
- How can you guys be sure, that my demo is legal and I use legal airaccelerate and all that stuff?

I'm hoping for some answers, thank you! :)

`ScraP Tournament #207/01/2009 21:40

1. open your console and type "record xxx" (your demoname)
if your finished just type stop in console
youll find your demo in your cstrike folder.

2. just kill yourself at the end of a demo if its wr or lj demo.

3. use fps death to check it :)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.315

sry 4 my english

SkeytiE11/03/2009 16:12

I would like to ask where the Demos sent to "Submit Demos"?
And be sure whether the Demo should be WR, or just for some ratings?

Thanks in advance :-)

Grrr14/03/2009 14:03

yeah, If u have done some wr or lj demo u upload it to "Submit Demos", u check the WRs from "LJ records" and "Record Demos" sections
note: don't try to upload cheated demos, cuz u'll get banned or warned ^^

DiDo-Grecord holder15/03/2009 22:16

u can also use bind button "sv_restart 1;stop;record demoname" :)

SkeytiE16/03/2009 05:39

It would be nice to make a top15 WRS, or more, on each map!
Optional download demos, just the results for a more competitive interest among the rest!

Do you agree?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.