Looking for:

Started by .:Havok:.
10/01/2009 18:25
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
.:Havok:.10/01/2009 18:25

Hi all.
I'm looking for plugin to measure jumps (LJ-Stats).
I have found on forum two plugins. One (From topic: [Not finished yet] KZ Stats) but this one is bugged at all. And second Longjumps stats extreme modification but it's not finished too (found other on google but only CJ/LJ/BHLJ).
I need MCJ stats, stand-up bhop and ofc LJ/CJ/BHLJ/WJ.
I'll use it on dedicated serwer so i need ranking of jumpers and no bugs like slide bug/landing on other height bug/ ladder jump bug and etc. Of course i should detect jumps corectly not like Kz Stats where i can do WJ with pre <278 and it will tell me that's LJ.
I know that there is plugin like that but it's "PRIVATE" or for money (like most things on this forum)
Anyone can help me?

SchlumPF11/01/2009 03:47

first of all all things you said about my plugin are wrong.
my plugin just missed detections like a slide/surf protection cuz i did not care about it + i said in my thread that wj stats are correct but i did not add any detection yet, i even didnt want it to support wj stats yet but somehow the stats are correctly.
as you said yourself other plugins are private so either ask lt.rat whetehr you can have a plugin of him or stay with ljstats-xm.

closed

Page 1 of 1