Cup ranks

Started by cC|Nikolaa
12/01/2009 18:06
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
cC|Nikolaa12/01/2009 18:06(edited 12/01/2009 18:07)

What about making the cup bot using MySQL as db? It'd be easier to handle + we can have the same page as the demos (we can sort it out). Also, something like "live status" would be cool (like I (<3 balky :P) did on my website) - showing the current cup status, if there's cup, showing the players, maps, current match etc.

cC|SpiNe12/01/2009 20:11

You and your dam mysql eusunt. It is pretty cool though :D

balky mapper Tournament #115/01/2009 10:28

Yeah eusunt, its awesome!:D

NumB15/01/2009 14:49

As I know non of amxx scripters who script for xj don't know non sql non sockets as good to script a plugin with it for such a big community like xj.

cC|Nikolaa15/01/2009 17:46

Originally posted by NumB
As I know non of amxx scripters who script for xj don't know non sql non sockets as good to script a plugin with it for such a big community like xj.


NumB, first of all there aren't any XJ amxx scripters (or at least the Admin page says that)

2nd, it has nothing to do with the AMXX, but it has with the mric bot, so I was expecting a statement by mypTx (or oO3ddYOo)

Page 1 of 1