can you do an edgebug on...

Started by scorefax
13/01/2009 06:23
Page 2 of 2
Fliborecord holder Tournament #227/01/2009 14:18

Originally posted by Extract
Wasn't there someone here who belived you could EB on someone's USP? :>

I've edgebugged on heads before, but haven't tried on bombs or so.
If you got some models in your cstrike, download Half Life Model viewer, open a CT.mdl with the progam and check how the hitbox looks like. If some part of it has edges - go eb on it ;)


Hitboxes aren't solid, so the only place you can eb is the "collision box" of the player, which is a 32x32x72 block.

And no, you can't eb on an USP :|

oP^27/01/2009 16:04(edited 27/01/2009 16:04)

Numb's avatar, thats one, if Im right ?!

Kevlarrrr27/01/2009 17:40

that was a jump bug.

qweek27/01/2009 20:17

Originally posted by Extract
Wasn't there someone here who belived you could EB on someone's USP? :>

I've edgebugged on heads before, but haven't tried on bombs or so.
If you got some models in your cstrike, download Half Life Model viewer, open a CT.mdl with the progam and check how the hitbox looks like. If some part of it has edges - go eb on it ;)

I think you've seen it on my bind, can you do a edgebug on the usp? wardi asked me and I made a bind on it :p

AJIgna27/01/2009 22:55

another cool question ... Can you Wallbug on a player or a pile of players?? that would be nice to see

Ratmen28/01/2009 00:39(edited 28/01/2009 00:39)

Delete this post

NumB28/01/2009 02:28

My second made eb was on some player (even before knowing about xj). :D

360crew28/01/2009 06:45

nice

Nekso28/01/2009 11:37(edited 28/01/2009 11:39)

Originally posted by AJIgna
another cool question ... Can you Wallbug on a player or a pile of players?? that would be nice to see

rofl haahah
You can't, because as far as I know (and I'm no expert in the subject) you can only WB on walls that are turned 45°
and as the collision box of the player don't turn at all, it is not possible.

anyways.. I'm teh shit in WB.

Om128/01/2009 13:26

Originally posted by Nekso
Originally posted by AJIgna
another cool question ... Can you Wallbug on a player or a pile of players?? that would be nice to see

rofl haahah
You can't, because as far as I know (and I'm no expert in the subject) you can only WB on walls that are turned 45°
and as the collision box of the player don't turn at all, it is not possible.

anyways.. I'm teh shit in WB.

Im pretty sure you can wallbug on any wall that is not paralel with the end on the map (if u know what I mean)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/01/2009 15:24

Originally posted by Nekso
Originally posted by AJIgna
another cool question ... Can you Wallbug on a player or a pile of players?? that would be nice to see

rofl haahah
You can't, because as far as I know (and I'm no expert in the subject) you can only WB on walls that are turned 45°
and as the collision box of the player don't turn at all, it is not possible.

anyways.. I'm teh shit in WB.


Not just 45°, but almost every other than 0°, 90°, 180° or 270°.

And @ Om1, yes you can "wallbug" with player + map :|

Oddi^28/01/2009 15:41

Wallbugs ftl when recording :(

Nekso28/01/2009 16:47

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by Nekso
Originally posted by AJIgna
another cool question ... Can you Wallbug on a player or a pile of players?? that would be nice to see

rofl haahah
You can't, because as far as I know (and I'm no expert in the subject) you can only WB on walls that are turned 45°
and as the collision box of the player don't turn at all, it is not possible.

anyways.. I'm teh shit in WB.


Not just 45°, but almost every other than 0°, 90°, 180° or 270°.

And @ Om1, yes you can "wallbug" with player + map :|

Cool, thanks.
I thought it was only with angles that have tangent 1 or -1
Cheers

Extract29/01/2009 10:27(edited 29/01/2009 10:27)

Originally posted by qweek
Originally posted by Extract
Wasn't there someone here who belived you could EB on someone's USP? :>

I've edgebugged on heads before, but haven't tried on bombs or so.
If you got some models in your cstrike, download Half Life Model viewer, open a CT.mdl with the progam and check how the hitbox looks like. If some part of it has edges - go eb on it ;)

I think you've seen it on my bind, can you do a edgebug on the usp? wardi asked me and I made a bind on it :p


Haha yeah, i think i saw it on the hnseu server :d

Sorry for offtopic.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.