Prestrafe Battle

Started by Grrr
14/01/2009 18:13
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Grrr14/01/2009 18:13(edited 14/01/2009 18:16)

rules are the same as "Strafe Battle"

FoF vs oTcHeTo ?

P.S. I know.. epic thread :/

Fliborecord holder Tournament #214/01/2009 18:17(edited 14/01/2009 18:18)

I hope you're joking :E

FoF

EDIT: kimo vs Perfo

cheche14/01/2009 18:32

Originally posted by IchWill
rules are the same as "Strafe Battle"

FoF vs oTcHeTo ?

P.S. I know.. epic thread :/


Are you looking for second warning or?

Oddi^14/01/2009 19:10

x) kimo

mjuuh vs faker

Om114/01/2009 20:34

I hope this is some joke to set a point on how stupid these threads are.. sry for offtopic

cC|Nikolaa14/01/2009 21:18

sorry mjuuh, but I'll choose faker :D

T3dbundy or NiconeN :?

aftermatch-_-14/01/2009 21:29

t3d AWESOME PRESTRAFEHHH

zhady Tournament #214/01/2009 21:41(edited 14/01/2009 21:42)

nico

raver mapper14/01/2009 22:23

eusunt vs. a girl that has never touched a mouse

Remote15/01/2009 00:25

eusunt

Thread vs. l0ck3d?

Page 1 of 1