2man longjump :D

Started by elvis.record holder
14/01/2009 18:55
Page 1 of 2
elvis.record holder14/01/2009 18:55(edited 15/01/2009 15:36)

Hey guys!
The first 2man longjump-thread on XJ (I guess)

Have you ever tried to lj with a friend IRL?
No, I knew it ;D

Now we want YOUR recs, so what's your lj stats record when jumping with a friend IRL?
If you don't got friends IRL, not my problem >_<

Me and my friend did 245 lj rec, when I'm strafing and he's synchronizing the mouse.
Here's the print, but no demo :/
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6208/hahalolci2.jpg
Rate/Hate

If YOU want to upload, please be honest ;]

Edit: Belivie it or not but we did 247 block with this :P
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=247sb5.jpg

Lolo`14/01/2009 19:13

B_B

Grrr14/01/2009 19:33

I would like to see a mixed-up combo between FoF and oTcHeTo -.-

c-walker`14/01/2009 19:48

Originally posted by IchWill
I would like to see a mixed-up combo between FoF and oTcHeTo -.-

Well, that's not possible due to one obvious reason.

scorefax14/01/2009 20:08

Well, that's not possible due to one obvious reason


what reason?

elvis.record holder14/01/2009 20:09(edited 14/01/2009 20:10)

They live in different countries? :S
Otcheto won't take a flight to Lithuania because 2man longjumps :S

Om114/01/2009 20:38

haha, this is the fucking best thread in months!! haha
every1! get ur webcams and film u and ur budy doing longjumps togheter! OR EVEN BETTER! BEAT KZ MAPS!

terroR.14/01/2009 21:09(edited 14/01/2009 21:11)

lol some of the guys in here dont got irl friends.

(leggie.ajr)

Grrr14/01/2009 21:11

I'll ask my gramma to hold the mouse, and I'll do the strafes with KBD xD

elvis.record holder14/01/2009 22:11

Originally posted by IchWill
I'll ask my gramma to hold the mouse, and I'll do the strafes with KBD xD


That was what we did, I did the strafes and pre and my friend strafed with the mouse :P, we didn't jump so much, just a few jumps :P

qewi14/01/2009 23:05

this aint really new mate :9 done this with my brother etc, but its kinda c00l

leggie14/01/2009 23:39

Originally posted by terroR.
lol some of the guys in here dont got irl friends.

(leggie.ajr)

ofc!

rhoiswar15/01/2009 00:55

lol this rules. i would try it if any of my friends kzed

pRopaaNS mapper15/01/2009 02:59

I thunk what he meaned what second player shoot you from behind in moment when you jump...

nAku_U15/01/2009 03:56

btw nice fps!
we try this ages ago! so hard to do! :))

ajR`15/01/2009 04:17

Lol terroR, keep using scripts nub.

KoSoVaR^15/01/2009 09:53

loool, the wort idea ever what did u think with, every good jumper are in different countries.

Tess15/01/2009 13:07

Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
loool, the wort idea ever what did u think with, every good jumper are in different countries.

He didn't ask for every good jumper to do it with another good jumper, he asked for you to do it with an irl friend...

deus?15/01/2009 14:29

we did 241 long time ago :> but my friend aint good at kz. also completed some map, but dont remember which ones.

elvis.record holder15/01/2009 15:31(edited 15/01/2009 15:35)

Originally posted by nAku
btw nice fps!
we try this ages ago! so hard to do! :))


haha I knew someone would think of that ;D
Wanna guess my fps on awp_rooftops? -_-

Edit: New lj rec with 2man longjumping now, 247 block ftw!
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=247sb5.jpg
Belivie it or not, idc.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.