I search for one plugin !?

Started by JmpR
15/01/2009 13:00
Page 1 of 1
JmpR15/01/2009 13:00

Hello!
Time I any more am not enough have spent for search of one plugin!
I do not know as it is called, so I will try to describe to you it. Means when I come in/spec and I look at the person as he jumps lj, cj, bj.... I do not see/stats if it does not jump to the block! Here the plug-in is necessary to me if I look for the jumper that I saw how many it does (strafes, ms, pre and others) it is necessary To me that showed/stats in (/spec)
I hope that you have understood about what I have in view of! In advance you I thank for the answer.

kielorz15/01/2009 15:33

This plugin is private!!
it's called : LjS - eXtreme Mod v2.2b7 Lt.Rat's edition v3 bl(or bl2)

Caffeine15/01/2009 16:02(edited 15/01/2009 16:04)

if you dont care about the Accurate stats, just for fun with ljs2.2b7 & many modifications.

in my view, accurate stats is the most important thing in longjump stats plugin.

JmpR15/01/2009 17:11

kielor

Really there is no leak. That somewhere it was possible to download "2.2b7 Lt. RAT ` s edition v3d"?

kREWAN27/08/2009 16:20

Ask someone that has it to upload it for u or talk to lt.rat is the only way :D but i downloaded it but dont remember the link..:P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.