Sound

Started by CAKEbuilder
17/01/2009 02:11
Page 1 of 1
CAKEbuilder17/01/2009 02:11

How much do you rely on sound while doing xcore bhop maps? Idk might be a dumb question, but I pose it due to the fact that I feel much more comfortable and confident in my jumps when I have my headset on rather than with speakers blastic music.

Just curious :x

Pulsar!17/01/2009 02:24

It should be something like: "khop.. khop...khop...... khop-khop...khop" :D

CAKEbuilder17/01/2009 02:55

I seriously rely too much on sound I suppose - maybe I made this up but IN MY HEAD different noises mean I should expect different speeds IDK. I'm odd.

NR|spr*17/01/2009 03:22

when bhoping with sound you can hear what's going on and say what speed you gain thats my opinion

ajR`17/01/2009 08:58

I like sound.

kz[a] Hazard17/01/2009 09:27

i actually bhop better if I'm listening to a song I'm really into...

NOEL17/01/2009 14:17

Originally posted by Hazard.
i actually bhop better if I'm listening to a song I'm really into...


+1

qewi17/01/2009 14:37

It's true that you can hear if you hit the bhop nice or not. But I gotta have music while jumping, that's a part of it ;p

thopa17/01/2009 15:10(edited 17/01/2009 15:11)

I have always played with headphones and music, but I do have ingame sound, but not so much. I hear myself jumping, but the music is the dominating audio for me.

kz without ingame sound is like running with your arms behind your back - you loose your balance. :D

tomB17/01/2009 16:00

i jump with music not too loud

BooLiSH17/01/2009 17:32

Originally posted by thopa
kz without ingame sound is like running with your arms behind your back - you loose your balance. :D

+1 :P

zhady Tournament #217/01/2009 17:33

Doesnt matter, I feel if I get a good bhop or not.

elITe^17/01/2009 18:58(edited 17/01/2009 18:59)

zhady is way to cool than all of us together, and that's a fact! he doesn't even need a screen, he can FEEL it!

:D

for me it's like thopa said. i need some ingame sound or else it feels weird. ofc i can jump w/o ingame sound but i prefer with sound.

CAKEbuilder17/01/2009 23:11

Thanks for the opinions guys, and zhady :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.