OMG , Bug of map timer or timer bug ? O_o
Look , I started to make demo , first I finished in 2:40(on servers timer) , 2:49-2:50(on demolyser) http://www.sendspace.com/file/vr9zsv
I was shocked , than I tried again and did the same !!!!!!!!! 2:40 (on servers timer) , 2:49-2:50(on demolyser) http://www.sendspace.com/file/vciav8
I think it was "0" , not "9"
I saw the same in ndR's old WR - 2:30 on server , 2:40 demolyser O_O
2 Links I posted for 2 different demos with same bug
And one more , I did second demo 40 minutes later , I was looking CW ...
First demp I pwned for a hour , but uptime 8min ( I made rests )
Second demo 15min pwning ( 15min uptime , near to 15)
Map timer bugs... Happens in some maps.
What must I do with it , with timer bug demo denied in communities... :(
Originally posted by kzuq`AdantoudWhat must I do with it , with timer bug demo denied in communities... :(
If you get 2:30 with that bug, imo it's 2:40, just like that ndR's demo. In my rpz_downfall demo you can also see timer going from 00:30 to 00:41 :E
It means that I can submit and it will be in release ?
Originally posted by kzuq`AdantoudIt means that I can submit and it will be in release ?
Well, you got nothing to lose :) Just submit it.
This kind of bugs won't get denied since there isn't anything you can do about it. It's a map problem, and we look past it. It has happened in a few demos, and they get accepted. This is the kind of timerbug the map is blaimed for.
Also watch eme's demo on kz_m3_xmas_b00. His server uptime is 100 min, but record time in demolyser/fps death is perfect. So you see; just because your uptime is this big, it doesn't mean there will be a server uptime-timerbug.
Please log in to post replies.