demos the circle strefes

Started by gkA-
18/01/2009 01:31
Page 1 of 1
gkA-18/01/2009 01:31

Lad I created this subject since me much likes and I think not me one to examine demos the circle strefes


Please load court all your demos the circle strefes

itachi^18/01/2009 02:29

w00t hh gets some competition!!!

elITe^18/01/2009 02:33(edited 18/01/2009 02:34)

I swear I'd answer you if I knew what the hell you were asking. No offence.

kz[a] Hazard18/01/2009 03:59

maybe he wants everyone to upload their demo's with circle strafes? so he can examine them...not sure lol

CAKEbuilder18/01/2009 04:29

LOL stupid language barrier that we've established.. silly humans..

akM18/01/2009 13:28

he just asks for cirkle strafe demos, so he can learn from them...

qewi18/01/2009 14:35(edited 18/01/2009 14:41)

google translator ftw :E try to write on your own instead please, we would probably understand you better '-.-

i'm guessing that you want demos of circlestrafes? i dont got any blockjumps but a trickjump at westblock that was in my movie had kinda nice circles.

hope it helps ;-)

gkA-18/01/2009 14:41

yes +1 akM
+1 Hazard.

gkA-18/01/2009 14:42

thx) qewi

st0ka18/01/2009 17:43

It's been a while since I practiced my circular strafes but managed to get this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d5z9go

Grrr18/01/2009 20:10

wtf.. useless kind of strafing, I wont be impressed if we see in the future "square or triangle strafing"

CAKEbuilder18/01/2009 20:27

triangle strafing ftw ^^

It will utilize all components of the game's physical aspects :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.