Crouch Faster Than Walk?

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
21/01/2009 15:03
Page 1 of 2
DiDo-Grecord holder21/01/2009 15:03

Crouch Faster Than Walk?

qewi21/01/2009 15:06

i hope your kidding, it's faster to walk fo shizzle

Grrr21/01/2009 15:35

its faster in theory ONLY :)

StormZz21/01/2009 15:46

theories seem to be useless

cC|SpiNe21/01/2009 16:39

What's the theory?

itachi^21/01/2009 16:42

i dont get it

Grrr21/01/2009 16:49(edited 21/01/2009 16:53)

This is the theory (cuz I guess its possible only with script):

Crouch(JB-ing/CJ-ing) + Multistrafing 390-400 average speed (and maybe more dunno)

Groundstrafing - 277.5~ average speed

Bhop + Multistrafing - 240-36X speed (varies each bhop)

Fastwalking (spamming a/d and holding W) - 255-265 speed (not sure)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #221/01/2009 17:49(edited 21/01/2009 17:49)

Originally posted by IchWill
This is the theory (cuz I guess its possible only with script):

Crouch(JB-ing/CJ-ing) + Multistrafing 390-400 average speed (and maybe more dunno)

Groundstrafing - 277.5~ average speed

Bhop + Multistrafing - 240-36X speed (varies each bhop)

Fastwalking (spamming a/d and holding W) - 255-265 speed (not sure)


How did that relate to anything O_O

I'm pretty sure he asked if it was faster to move forwards croushed or running holding shift.

PS. I'm pretty sure walking is faster.

qewi21/01/2009 18:03

I thought the same as Flibo =PP

It's faster to walk than crouch, i'm really sure about it. You really don't even need a speedplugin to see that.

sjR21/01/2009 19:03

ichwill was just showing how large his penis is there

Z0ck3rOO721/01/2009 21:03

another question: is duckbhop faster then running?
(if you always do perfect bhops and nice large strafes ofc..)

Ryderc21/01/2009 21:09

Duckbhop are faster then running yes, imagine stay at 299 speed and made bhop, this is faster than running with 250.

puppetz mapper21/01/2009 22:55

Originally posted by Ryderc
Duckbhop are faster then running yes, imagine stay at 299 speed and made bhop, this is faster than running with 250.


Well you don't stay with that speed when bhopping, do you? I haven't tried this, but I figure the speed increases and decreases in every bhop.

NeMiQ2222/01/2009 00:03

LoL. What about trying it with /speed plugin turned on?
walking 130u/s : 83u/s crouching

w411b4ng22/01/2009 07:24(edited 22/01/2009 07:25)

Xmmm, guys when you are playing on public servers 16 vs. 16 there is no time to do this shit like crouching or something else!!! W only!! And silent run not so bad in some cases.

Ryderc22/01/2009 08:45

Originally posted by puppetz
Originally posted by Ryderc
Duckbhop are faster then running yes, imagine stay at 299 speed and made bhop, this is faster than running with 250.


Well you don't stay with that speed when bhopping, do you? I haven't tried this, but I figure the speed increases and decreases in every bhop.


I will try to keep the speed "with script" later.

Grrr22/01/2009 10:56(edited 22/01/2009 10:59)

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by IchWill
This is the theory (cuz I guess its possible only with script):

Crouch(JB-ing/CJ-ing) + Multistrafing 390-400 average speed (and maybe more dunno)

Groundstrafing - 277.5~ average speed

Bhop + Multistrafing - 240-36X speed (varies each bhop)

Fastwalking (spamming a/d and holding W) - 255-265 speed (not sure)


How did that relate to anything O_O

I'm pretty sure he asked if it was faster to move forwards croushed or running holding shift.

PS. I'm pretty sure walking is faster.


lol sry, I thought he asks about some ground speed running or CJ-ing with strafes not silent running/walk..

anyway IMO crouching is faster but u must do it perfectly (Walking - 130 speed ; Crouching 240~ or 200+ fo sho)
or if u could try fastrunning with walk (W+ spam A/D key and holding shift)

and sjR I didn't showed anything, I just gave some information for those which are interested

qewi22/01/2009 11:09

IchWill how to crouch in 200+ speed? ;-s are you really talking about holding duck and w for example?

Grrr22/01/2009 13:27

Originally posted by qewi
IchWill how to crouch in 200+ speed? ;-s are you really talking about holding duck and w for example?


well.. qewi I remember that some "PROs" were doubleducking.. and they were running with 240~ u/s (on public servers) and my brother was "making" the same thing.. but I've found a fact about the "silent - movement".. u cant be silent if u reach more than 160~ U/S so.. u need to keep about 160 or less U/S (thats the fastest speed to be silent) and I did few techniques for silent running, but no1 was silent with more than 160 speed..
so maybe Crouching with 160~ u/s is the best

LopStaR22/01/2009 14:19

U can't crouch faster than walking ???
How should you do that?

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.