shaggnapples
me and my buddy made a kz movie
im not good
hes not good at editing
its our first video so were looking for any criticsm to help on the next on
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a3m67o sendspace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkJWSK8kFg4 youtube
bhopper shaggs runner/editor apples
At first my thought was that I didn't like it, because you hadn't turned off hud_draw (hud_draw 0 in console) when you recorded, but it looked like you 2 have had some great evenings of laughing and having a good time while jumping - and after all, that's what it's all about, thx for reminding me. So to hell with the fact that some of the jumps you did with knife has been done with awp.
I LOVED IT.
Also that song brings back memories :] GJ!
looks pretty mutch like you are using bhop script
You didn't pitch your movie very well lol. I SUCK AT JUMPING AND THE MOVIE EDITOR SUCKS AT EDITING
boring jumps, boring edit. sory guy it sux for me =\
Keep having fun and don't take any attention to pessimistic people :)
GJ
Please log in to post replies.