Download maps

Started by p0ku*
22/01/2009 19:16
Page 1 of 1
p0ku*22/01/2009 19:16(edited 22/01/2009 19:42)

Well it was a good idea to make maps download from here . I say you can make them much faster for downoad from here

EDIT: oh and also you can make aviable for download the old wr's from here

remake22/01/2009 20:45

I watched alot of demos few days ago, and it was annoying to download a demo, and then search a map where it was recorder, so I agree.

st@mbeto. mapper22/01/2009 21:55

+1 !

NeMiQ2222/01/2009 22:18

What kind of jumper you are when you don't have all the official maps? :O

dEMolite mapper22/01/2009 22:26

Originally posted by p0ku*
EDIT: oh and also you can make aviable for download the old wr's from here


that won't be because for the vip demo archiv!

puppetz mapper22/01/2009 22:31

lol Raptor :P

Well, sure, adding links for the maps in the record section would be great, I've thought about it too.

Don't be too sure that XJ really want to add links for WRs that was broken. You know only the VIP's have access to the holy demoarchive. :P Well, I've heard that's cause of the traffic...

Would be great if everyone had access to the demoarchive, which was on a server with brilliant download/upload speed, where people could upload old WRs that was missing etc... I'm probably just dreaming. :P

theL0w^23/01/2009 06:33

already made it in kzru... :o

cheche23/01/2009 13:16

Originally posted by puppetz
lol Raptor :P

Well, sure, adding links for the maps in the record section would be great, I've thought about it too.

Don't be too sure that XJ really want to add links for WRs that was broken. You know only the VIP's have access to the holy demoarchive. :P Well, I've heard that's cause of the traffic...

Would be great if everyone had access to the demoarchive, which was on a server with brilliant download/upload speed, where people could upload old WRs that was missing etc... I'm probably just dreaming. :P


Yeah that'd be sexy if some could host an ftp like that :/..

To dream abit further - it should be with all national records as well - so you could just search for a jumper and you'd get all of his published demos :D.. Or a map etc...

DiDo-Grecord holder23/01/2009 14:06

good idea :>

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.