I have error while try to start play some map

24/01/2009 14:02
Page 1 of 1
Berkut Tournament #224/01/2009 14:02

LoadTGA: Only type 2 and 10 targa RGB images supported
I have this error on maps : rpz_downfall , frigid , frigidez and another some
I have non-steam
I remember I deleted one .wad file , after this I have error , but what name of file dont remember =/
Help please

kaynerecord holder24/01/2009 14:17

reinstall

Oriwar_r24/01/2009 16:49

I also get that sometimes but it works when you reconnect or restart cs. It's not a wad error because then it will say something like "file.wad missing or could not open"

Fliborecord holder Tournament #213/02/2009 16:04(edited 13/02/2009 16:05)

:E

How about trying to download the map again...?

EDIT: nvm.. rpz_downfall doesn't even require any .wad :7

owned13/02/2009 16:38

The TGA's usually mean the sky textures, so I'm thinking if there's a res file for the maps and they include the sky textures, and you don't have them, error maybe?

Berkut Tournament #216/02/2009 16:49(edited 16/02/2009 16:50)

K. Torpeda tells me about it at icq , he says that in gfx/env files ... , emmmm I forget what files, not real that must be. He told me about sky , you're right owned

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.