Interesting 'jump'

Started by chronik
24/01/2009 22:58
Page 2 of 2
Fliborecord holder Tournament #203/02/2009 16:25

Originally posted by NumB
P.S. You people really didn't know that it's possible to jump on a wallbug?



Umm, no. I'm not sure what you mean with a wallbug, but wallbugs like in kz_6fd_volcano only exist in blocks which are not parallel to the grid. If you mean a wallbug like in the video posted above, like you probably do, I'd like to know more about it, seems interesting.

Om103/02/2009 16:50

Originally posted by NumB
P.S. You people really didn't know that it's possible to jump on a wallbug?

demo plz, cuz I've wallbuged alot but never jumped while wallbuging.

NumB03/02/2009 18:43

Originally posted by SchlumPF
@NumB
im sure i found some piece pf code in hlsdk that proofs this but unfortunately i cant find it again. i still dont really think that these things are fake although the bug on de_nuke is quiet the same as boosting.


Check it by Ham_Player_Jump (Pre). I first wanted to use it for jb trainer plugin, but realized, that still - it doesn't contain FL_ONGROUND.

Originally posted by Pulsar!
There is the same bug on de_dust, but on dust it works and on dust2 it is not works.. Why is that ?

NumB, uber SC! But is the jump from the health platform to the box is possible ?

What bug on de_dust? Ya, that jump is possible - saw some forum threads about it long time ago and people were sayin: "already done"/"here you go a demo".

cC|SpiNe03/02/2009 19:52

Well who cares anyway, it's all gonna be top secret like the gay ej#2

Ryderc03/02/2009 22:08

Hum, I search a lot and I don't find the wallbug on megabhop :/

And yes I saw the numb's dem, but I can't found it :/

remake04/02/2009 01:03

Originally posted by SpiNe
Well who cares anyway, it's all gonna be top secret like the gay ej#2


lol +1..

SchlumPF04/02/2009 06:52(edited 04/02/2009 06:53)

ryderc thats because there cant be a wallbug... as far as i know wallbugs can just appear vetween 2 blocks cuz of the extra blocksize hlbsp adds.

i tried it myself and there is definitly no wb.

NumB04/02/2009 09:16

mby some other glitch than (like in kz_man_lost_island or kz_highblock_xp). =P

Dunno what that was, but the point, that somehow it's poss - I'm sure.

Grrr04/02/2009 13:06

anyway how the fuck its possible to bhop on/jump from WB when it doesnt contains FL_ONGROUND ? IMO its just some glitch.. maybe some AMXX scripter could explain more ^^

Ryderc04/02/2009 15:03

If this is not too long, I will be interested to know what is the FL_ONGROUND too :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.