clintmo_bhopbarrels sc ?

Started by BLT^_^
26/01/2009 01:30
Page 1 of 1
BLT^_^26/01/2009 01:30

Hi,

i just can't figure out how to do the shorcut on this map .

Can anyone explain me how ?

cC|SpiNe26/01/2009 09:58

I have never made it myself. But I think you use the water boost to get speed. Then slide up the barrel and turn round in the air landing on the box.

PepoMerca26/01/2009 10:01

I dont know what sc are u talking about :E.. dunno that map, pic?

Tess26/01/2009 10:13

The one where u jump in the water and bump into the barrel to fly up high in the air to land on the big box. I suck at it btw, barely ever make it. Ask StormZz!

qewi26/01/2009 10:15(edited 26/01/2009 10:18)

If your talking about the one SpiNe said i made it when it came out =PP gotta look for the demo, else i'll record a new one cause i dont remember exactly what to do. ;p

cheche26/01/2009 10:45(edited 26/01/2009 18:43)

It's totally random, imo.

If it was easy for StormZz then he would had done 20sec by now that's for sure. The bhop-run itself has been improved by one sec already.

k3G26/01/2009 12:13

indeed the shortest way is to swim to the end ^^
cuz swimming is faster than running xD

StormZz26/01/2009 14:10

Luck only hf

i r Screll26/01/2009 14:10

pure luck :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.