kz_madness
Status: Denied
Reason:
- Jumps
- Textures
Suggestions:
- Madness is already used and it doesnt even fit in to this map.
- Make the bhop part easier or kz part harder. Making the duck bhop part shorter and the spikes wider would by one way of making it easier. Also the 240 is to hard for this map...
- The textures are way to overused. Look at av_degytpanez if u really wants a egypt themed map. See how the mapper of that map made the textures and make it a little different.
- The kz parts were rather boring and felt repetitive.
Bugs:
http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/kz_madness0003.JPG
Some lightbugs, the light that comes in from the ceiling looks black ending at the texture.
NOTE
Make a changelog when/if you resubmit so we can easier see what you have changed and make the process go faster. Thank you.
I'm sorry for the overused textures, I can fix everything but a texture change is to much.
Can you accept it as custom?
Because I don't have time for mapping lately =/
Please log in to post replies.