kz_***********2

Started by raver mapper
03/02/2009 00:21
Page 1 of 2
raver mapper03/02/2009 00:21(edited 03/02/2009 00:21)

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6402/map0000yg9.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5554/map0001us5.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1988/map0002jm1.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3172/map0003da4.jpg
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3965/map0004vg5.jpg

Ratmen03/02/2009 00:29

kz_deathvalley2? O.O

lalevUl03/02/2009 01:49

kz_dustcliff ? ;O
looks good, gj!

akkord mapper03/02/2009 02:03(edited 03/02/2009 02:03)

kz_darkclouds
kz_nighthill
kz_IdontSeeShitBecauseItsTooDark
kz_stormchaser

NumB03/02/2009 05:51(edited 03/02/2009 07:20)

Originally posted by Ratmen
kz_deathvalley2? O.O


I want it!

// edit:

Really smart and unique idea about fog usage for darkness. Hope to see it soon.

P.S. Also hope it wont be be harder than "Average-hard" (by challenge raters rates). :D

Mayrus03/02/2009 08:37

Originally posted by akkord
kz_IdontSeeShitBecauseItsTooDark


rofl, perfect :D

kz[a] Hazard03/02/2009 09:33

make the screenshots/map darker

akM03/02/2009 11:45

looks good as always, now lets hope its a map worth JUMPING.

kolobok03/02/2009 14:06

kz_divide or kz_darkworld =|

raver mapper03/02/2009 16:12

Originally posted by yohoho
kz_divide or kz_darkworld =|


Was I asking for a name?

remake03/02/2009 16:31

ground/floor texture sux, other stuff is fine, gj.

mtoboiii8000 mapper03/02/2009 17:14

+1 remake! The ground texture doesnt fit! Its too bright imo! Also the light looks weird! And its empty....

st@mbeto. mapper03/02/2009 20:29

lol fucking dark :D

raver mapper03/02/2009 20:48

Originally posted by mentaL_o
+1 remake! The ground texture doesnt fit! Its too bright imo! Also the light looks weird! And its empty....


Emo's look weird and are empty to

thexdvl03/02/2009 21:48

kz_musthaveubereyestobeatthismap

mtoboiii8000 mapper03/02/2009 21:57(edited 03/02/2009 21:58)

you know what? fuck you raver!
I know i cant handle bad critics but you are just pathetic!

zNife03/02/2009 23:26

It looks like a lame map sorry :(
but kz_dark haha :D

mtoboiii8000 mapper03/02/2009 23:38

btw i want my warning for insulting! and spamming lold

Grrr04/02/2009 13:19(edited 04/02/2009 13:21)

Originally posted by mentaL_o
+1 remake! The ground texture doesnt fit! Its too bright imo! Also the light looks weird! And its empty....


+1 about the light.. and about the "stone" textures.. it really looks like kz_deathvalley but in dust variant and I can't say that this is "remake" cuz of the new kind of jumps etc.. so u just could fix the light and change the textures if u want IMO

EDIT: I hope I will have more fps there than your previous map :D

cC|SpiNe04/02/2009 13:30

Looks to dark, but I dont know before playing it.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.