dr0_deepbluesea
Another map I made for the phoogi bhop server. You can grab it here.
http://phoogi.nuclearfallout.net/music/dr0_deepbluesea.rar
P.S. Try not to die at the end! muahahahaha
Now that's... That is the map what should be in map releases. But it wouldn't be accepted...
I really like it, but would rate it 9. I liked almost everything, jump style, teleports...
Suggestions:
But... However, you should make 32 spawn points. Also add more turns, so you will be able to see everything what is in view core. Make level distance less - view core bug. Remove everything what should be in the water to remove clip bug. Would be nice if after pressing the finish button you could swim up and get out of the water where clock will be (the timer numbers that is). =)
Suggestions edit:
Ow, almost forgot - that high jump... Make smt like two ways (wall in the center). Left part - distance what already is. Right part - two easier hjs (like 215). And if not hard - make second bhop combo after that hj a bit easier - doesn't fit by the challenge a bit. =P And mby add blue fog for better effect
P.S. After doing that - submit it to. It's enough long to be accepted. =)
P.S2. Really, really good map! Now I like 95% of it!
It's good for a fun map. I think it has potential and you should try to expand the map, by making something complex, not just a tunnel where you bhop...
The idea of the map it's also nice... a map underwater.
Like it ;) !
really boring to jump ..
i think he originally planned for it to be a space-themed map.
and i don't think he's going to submit it for XJ, mainly cause he stated he made it for the phoogi servers ;p
Please log in to post replies.