Shitty pc

Started by remake
06/02/2009 02:01
Page 1 of 1
remake06/02/2009 02:01

I decided to try moviemaking, and got Vegas like 4 days ago. I dl'ed few programs more, but my question is: I have not that best pc, some Acer laptop, but does my shitty computer changes movie's quality somehow? I've used "startmovie" at 90 fps and virtualdubmod, but after editing and rendering in Vegas, it looks pretty sad when i take a screenshot from the movie. So, is it that cause of my pc, cause I did smth wrong or didn't do smth that I should do? Anyways, screenshot - http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qualityuj2.jpg

boom.dll06/02/2009 07:26

i`m at work atm, but after i get home i`ll post some screenshots with the basic quality settings u need to have for ur project

first thing that i see in that picture are the ugly horizontal lines... try disabling DEINTERLACE METHOD (set it to NONE)

will edit this as soon as i get home :)

NeMiQ2206/02/2009 11:13

Good guide how to set all codec parameters would help you.

prof. chosen06/02/2009 14:28

it doesnt. just install the right codecs. i recommend you the NEWEST ffdshow.

Nem06/02/2009 17:19

i accepted with chosen

st0ka06/02/2009 19:29

I'm fine with my CCCP codec pack plus most important for gaming vids is a good graphic card. Everything else might slow down rendering, processing etc. but not the quality. As boom said this is most likely deinterlacing issue.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.