Need demos

Started by Mittelfinger
07/02/2009 13:17
Page 1 of 1
Mittelfinger07/02/2009 13:17

Hi, i need 15-20 demos for practise. Only tj and bhop demos (no lj).
Bie.

scorefax07/02/2009 15:32

you dont learn anything of them
i would just go kreedz and practice

qweek07/02/2009 16:15

I think he meant practising his moviemaking skills...

Mittelfinger07/02/2009 16:27(edited 07/02/2009 16:28)

scorefax, what a stupid comment? Ofc i meant moviemaking, considering that i have created a thread in section with the name moviemaking.

JAy11/02/2009 03:16

i could prolly give you a few demos if you want some practice or something, just some random old or new tricks right? i'd be glad to help

Mittelfinger11/02/2009 05:07

Yes, i shall be happy. U can post it here.

gen4y11/02/2009 16:11(edited 11/02/2009 16:13)

I can give you too if u want just ask :)
Exactly i search a moviemaker for minimovie about 20 demos ;)
you're the man maybe :D

Mittelfinger11/02/2009 16:45(edited 11/02/2009 16:47)

Congratz gen4y, you found him :D
Contact me at #kz-pictures

gen4y11/02/2009 17:47(edited 11/02/2009 17:48)

I write on your mail check it :)
cuz i dunno how to send u pm in kz-pictures :P

Mittelfinger11/02/2009 18:11

I meant kz-pictures's irc channel lol.

gen4y11/02/2009 19:03

Ok done i'm there.. :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.