Demo news
Is this possible that record news admin could rar like this:
Demos_Date_xtreme-jumps.rar
I think , all the demos in release put in one rar file ;)
So, If I only wanna see the new demo on kz_deathvalley ... and nothing else ... im forced to download all demos and have unneccesary files on my pc.
Grr know , i meen the demo will looks like now , release, but + will have an all demos packed in one!
It would also mean recoding the system.
What a system, i think you dont understand me.
We have demos now like this:
Waplet
kz_cg_extreme in 00:01 (SuPa)
kz_dimblock in 00:01 (brian)
+
all demos in one rar
Xtreme-jumps_demo_realese_07022009.rar
or soemthing lke that!
=
I think you don't understand. Unnecessary....
Is it that hard to download the demos one by one, if you wish to watch them all ?
Yeah but the demo releases are done by a script, and unless the admin were to do the rar by hand it would mean recoding.
Oh sorry , didnt think , that releases made by script!
You can package files with a script :)
Originally posted by adidasdOh sorry , didnt think , that releases made by script!
Didn't know that either O_o
Then why are the demos not in alphabetical order or any logical order? Thopa told me once that they're with "random order".
I like this idea - and I would use that link every release. It make sense to have such a link.
Originally posted by FliboOriginally posted by adidasdOh sorry , didnt think , that releases made by script!
Didn't know that either O_o
Then why are the demos not in alphabetical order or any logical order? Thopa told me once that they're with "random order".
The fact it's made by a script it doesn't definitely mean it should be in alphabetical order
Please log in to post replies.