Coolest nick?

Started by NiconeN
09/06/2006 09:56
Page 16 of 18
zythH^ moviemaker08/12/2012 17:22(edited 13/01/2013 22:01)

Modesty, ah ye, it doesn't exist, damn it!

Well, already made my post and want to update!

zhady
candEE
kafds
heL^_x
sPADER
Stabilot
nobody^
Shady
zyllEE
chip

Avatar

tisha08/12/2012 20:41

tishdEE

asterix-kzsrb14/12/2012 13:52(edited 14/12/2012 13:53)

Yeaa.. BuTaMuH, dynamiteN,Bibika and Toffife is so funny nick's ^^
But favourite - Quaker and asterix of course :D

WqkO14/12/2012 14:30

Kreedz and Fact or Fiction

Arion14/12/2012 15:18

Arion HD.
akseon
Avatar

ivansky14/12/2012 15:19

CamelCloud

NPLAY14/12/2012 16:05

NPLAY, NAPZ, novice, face, heL^_x, sKiCg.

Nannou14/12/2012 16:51

Fact or Fiction

Twix^14/12/2012 17:11

I wish create a new nick! I'm using mine for 3 years, and right now I don't like it to much.

BTW, 'faker, coz of his history', can anyone explain me what is that history about? Thanks. (PM better than flooding here on this topic).

cosminnxd14/12/2012 18:31

Cordyline
Fact or fiction
jet

cologne14/12/2012 18:51

Kreedz, heL^_x,zhady,NAPZ

knoxville14/12/2012 22:22

zocker, seaK

Michael Collins14/12/2012 22:28

Originally posted by Twix^
I wish create a new nick! I'm using mine for 3 years, and right now I don't like it to much.

BTW, 'faker, coz of his history', can anyone explain me what is that history about? Thanks. (PM better than flooding here on this topic).


You can find it in one of his interviews, whole story. If i'm right it about ESL accounts, don't remember exactly ...

About nick, use your name as a base, then play with letters and you could make pretty good and creative nick. Not so hard, let your imagination go out ! ;)

Twix^14/12/2012 23:50

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by Twix^
I wish create a new nick! I'm using mine for 3 years, and right now I don't like it to much.

BTW, 'faker, coz of his history', can anyone explain me what is that history about? Thanks. (PM better than flooding here on this topic).


Okay. Well, I have many nicks that I like, but most of people know me has Twix, changing the nick to a new one is not a good idea. BTW, time will show..



You can find it in one of his interviews, whole story. If i'm right it about ESL accounts, don't remember exactly ...

About nick, use your name as a base, then play with letters and you could make pretty good and creative nick. Not so hard, let your imagination go out ! ;)

3a6paHeH15/12/2012 03:02

omg guys the thread is about coolEST nick not favourite ones.... mine is "KeltA" and mine ofc "forbiddEN" have it since i stoped 100aa hns :D since i remember in 1 word anyways what is with that faker story ? :D

marjas15/12/2012 08:45

i like "FunnySmile" =D

KooleN15/12/2012 13:11

faker, rautavaari, villepallo

Ft.skY15/12/2012 16:13

napz

random Tournament #315/12/2012 16:54

FoF
Avatar
novice
chip
zhady

Page 16 of 18

Please log in to post replies.