Coolest nick?

Started by NiconeN
09/06/2006 09:56
Page 6 of 18
kzno`Psycho18/12/2006 14:10

soul|ftw <3 :)

Exorzist18/12/2006 16:11

soul H.O.R.S.T. faker crack and :up: kLixX (^^) :up:

agon22/12/2006 13:29

scuim ?! :o

Xeltic Tournament #124/12/2006 03:32

Count <3

kzno`Psycho24/12/2006 23:08

scuim <3 :)

Fatalis25/12/2006 18:48

T3dBundy for coolness
HoHo^ for laughs

tracey blast mapper25/12/2006 21:32(edited 22/10/2010 15:26)

. XD

theL0w^25/12/2006 21:46

faker, T3dbundy, NiconeN, `L0w ;)))) i think

colix mapper06/02/2007 16:23

colix :P , faker, T3dbundy, zhady, NiconeN, tjubby, styx, i like almost every nick :P

HoHo^07/02/2007 02:40

soul|ftw is cool (only the nick).

l00n_NooN07/02/2007 08:26

HoHo^ SoUfAtHeR bl00d_d00d Kreedz :D ndR Z0ck3rOO7
MoeJoe Hannibal OddYsseus Thats all

faker mapper07/02/2007 09:11

Count (Docu) :D, a0ke, loty, ndR

I still have no clue what they are actually meaning :D

Pf0llz0r mapper07/02/2007 16:18

Count (Docu) :D, a0ke, loty, ndR

I still have no clue what they are actually meaning :D

faker


I think a0ke's real name is åke

correct me if im wrong :P

eiRa mapper07/02/2007 16:47

I always read Count as cunt (no offence :D)

Count07/02/2007 16:52

I always read Count as cunt (no offence :D)

eiRa



Ur not the first ^^


And yeah faker, Count as in Count Doku :P

Or in Count Grishnack aka Burzum ( thats where i got it)
[ Edited Wed Feb 07 2007, 04:54PM ]

DHT- Tournament #107/02/2007 20:07

Originally posted by faker
Count (Docu) :D, a0ke, loty, ndR

I still have no clue what they are actually meaning :D

Pf0llz0r


I think a0ke's real name is åke

correct me if im wrong :P


No a0ke's realname is: Rickard Ã…kerblom. a0ke's rl friends use to call a0ke "Ã…ke" irl. And you say the nick "a0ke" as Ã…ke. Most of the ppl says like: aooooooooooookeeeeee and that's wrong!

ernstaugust07/02/2007 20:15

I say it like:

ahh ok!

KNiFEAR07/02/2007 20:42

haha i always pronounced it (for myself in my mind?) like aouki:D

crack07/02/2007 21:16

i guess it's pronounced like : awk
but lol a0ke.. who cares? :D

soul v2.0 mapper08/02/2007 08:51

I pronounce it like "it"

See what I did there? Huh? HUH!?

Page 6 of 18

Please log in to post replies.