Coolest nick?

Started by NiconeN
09/06/2006 09:56
Page 8 of 18
ichirou19/10/2007 06:44

I don't like Z0ck3rOO7 either... it sounds good when you say it... but it's damn annoying if you want to refer to him in a chat or text, lots of numbers and stuff ;/

Well I've seen like 100 different variations on my nick in chats so I guess mine is that same really.

And most people call me "ich" which I don't like because it's german, some others tries a few times to get my whole name right and some others calls me "ichi" which is fine :)

But it's a bit worse with Z0ck3rOO7 I think. Zocker, Socker, Sucker(:D), Zockeroot, Zuckeroot... nothing really fits in texts because it's too much difference from the actual nick. I usual write z0cker :)

And the nicks I like:
faker, zhady, aL, alcalol, mambonen, mytH. Well I could list nicks forever so I took the ones that came up :)

I like easy pronounced nicks and nicks that is easy to write / easy shortnicks to write. Like mambonen; mambo, alcalol; alca. The short nicks are fine as they are. They shouldn't be too ugly either, I won't name an example on that tho :D

rinkon mapper19/10/2007 07:31(edited 26/07/2015 09:18)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

boom.dll19/10/2007 13:09

in10se is ok... but romanian jumpers keep fuckin` up his name =) ... they keep calling him insane =) ... he gets sooooo mad :D ! <3

jannik, ndR, zhady, ichirou, omilo, aL-, Pulsar!, a0ke, BigT3d(i saw that once or twice :D ), faker ofc... the list goes on... :)





i like mine also :P

Pulsar!19/10/2007 13:56


jannik, ndR, zhady, ichirou, omilo, aL-,Pulsar!, a0ke, BigT3d(i saw that once or twice :D ), faker ofc... the list goes on... :)

boom.dll

I LOVE YOU! :D

BooLiSH19/10/2007 15:04

in10se is ok... but romanian jumpers keep fuckin` up his name =) ... they keep calling him insane =) ... he gets sooooo mad :D ! <3

jannik, ndR, zhady, ichirou, omilo, aL-, Pulsar!, a0ke, BigT3d(i saw that once or twice :D ), faker ofc... the list goes on... :)

boom.dll


jannik is just a normal german name :D

~Kulsprutor~19/10/2007 15:22

Z0ck3rOO7 :up:

Remote19/10/2007 16:27

hhOstm0rke

hose19/10/2007 17:02

my ingame name is "hose" and that's the best^^
it means trousers in english :P

pacMan mapper20/10/2007 23:39

best nick is niconen

cC|Nikolaa20/10/2007 23:51

BalkY ! <3

PepoMerca21/10/2007 02:40

!!!!!!!!!!! Oxigenious !!!!!!!!!! also :)

stask0 Tournament #221/10/2007 03:50

KNiFEHAiR FTW!

boom.dll21/10/2007 13:32

Originally posted by boom.dll
in10se is ok... but romanian jumpers keep fuckin` up his name =) ... they keep calling him insane =) ... he gets sooooo mad :D ! <3

jannik, ndR, zhady, ichirou, omilo, aL-, Pulsar!, a0ke, BigT3d(i saw that once or twice :D ), faker ofc... the list goes on... :)

BooLiSH


jannik is just a normal german name :D


doesn't matter... i like it :)

i even like yours boolish :D

BooLiSH21/10/2007 14:24

lol thx^^

koukouz mapperrecord holder29/08/2010 20:27

7D

pLaguE^29/08/2010 20:35

Originally posted by koukouz
7D

nice bump

eThZ`29/08/2010 21:45

omilo ownz

zhady, T3dBundy, Scary, aftermatch..

Cola^29/08/2010 23:15

boom.dll, ndR, stormzz

shNzrecord holder Tournament #229/08/2010 23:39

brian

Page 8 of 18

Please log in to post replies.