Bans for bhop on server
Started by spermis
12/02/2009 16:15
Page 1 of 1
spermis12/02/2009 16:15
hello.
I havent used any bhop scripts ever, but this is just a suggestion to not lose the players.
You see, there are many new players, who dont actually know that they cant use bhop script, and they use it because they think that is the way to do bhop, so they find some server and go in there, and it perm bans them. But maybe if you could ban them for about 5 hours, they will know that they cant use it, so they will remove it, and reconnect the server after 5 hours, without bhop script.
Thats what I do on community im sysadmin in.
Om112/02/2009 16:43
one must be ta/zd to thing that script is the real bhop but I get what u mean... the change you suggest sounds good rly.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.