kzarg_minipast

Started by kunqui
12/02/2009 17:38
Page 1 of 1
kunqui12/02/2009 17:38(edited 05/03/2009 00:34)

Hi how are you gays?
Well, i have in hands my new map.
Its called as "minipast" because atmosfere is based in the famous WW
I am not a good mapper, but i was trying to improvise some tips.

Here u go:

Img:
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1659/chupalalo9.jpg

Map:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fiogpi

Enjoy!

yYy.Je PR@BR@12/02/2009 22:04

Wow , its very nice map !
I cant w8 for own this map !
Gj !

yYy.Je PR@BR@12/02/2009 22:50

I have a little demo... just demo
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q00sr3

aftermatch-_-12/02/2009 23:13

looks kinda cg_damaged_city but i like it

remake12/02/2009 23:40

"Hi how are you gays?"

rofl, fu.

gj, nice map.

Funksta 13/02/2009 14:47

At the first picture, that door looks really terrible & unrealistic. I mean that it doesn't even touch to the ground and looks like its going to fall. :e

ChaosAD mapper13/02/2009 23:09

i love it :D. here is my demo 1:34

kunqui13/02/2009 23:16

Originally posted by Funksta
At the first picture, that door looks really terrible & unrealistic. I mean that it doesn't even touch to the ground and looks like its going to fall. :e



Its not a door, is just a piece of roof ^^

yYy.Je PR@BR@13/02/2009 23:43

Originally posted by ChaosAD
i love it :D. here is my demo 1:34

nice ^^ i try to beat it :)

DiDo-Grecord holder14/02/2009 00:18

heh cool map :)

Pqst`24/02/2009 12:34

erf :( i'm not "MINI"!

Chik3n24/02/2009 18:38

wiw it looks very nice
gj ;)

yYy.Je PR@BR@01/03/2009 19:34

Can someone upload demos for that map?

ova01/03/2009 20:00

check kzsca omilo did a demo , but u can't dl , ftp problems

PepoMerca01/03/2009 20:48

I liked it :) gj

pd: sended :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.