New Map in progress!
Hello! XJ Friends. I show them images of my project. Still it doesn't have name =P. I accept you criticize, ideas on the name and details of the map,
Thanks!
Sorry for my english :)
http://i43.tinypic.com/2s8pi8g.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ewjnme.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/255kyhj.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/jq15qs.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2z3uis8.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/jzbgah.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/vo0dqf.jpg
Excelent Work. Nice Map ;)
Looks really good.
excelent work ;)
Nice textures and really nice map. GJ!
reaaallly nice map
looks really good, great work!
Keep it up
look is good like oldscool map :)
Looks awesome to me
Good Job, well, But, you r a paper in a mix :P
very nice :)
urgs please fix the lights and get right of that full bright setting!
nice map:)
looks n1m gw
Originally posted by dEMoliteurgs please fix the lights and get right of that full bright setting!
Agree.
P.S. Challenge hard / hard-extreme ?..
GJ i really like it ^^
I liked it :)
looks nice, seems a bit empty though
looks nice, can you say font name on 2nd screen pls ?^^
my name is kyle reese in the game, I can not wait to play the ChiKiii ^ ^ map , good job
friend XD
Please log in to post replies.