[Request] Plugin KZ PLZ
It is a translator from GOOGLE: (
Hello I am a player from Argentina: tiiesto:)
And I wanted to ask for a plugin that does not get told that I would get it here
The plugin is not known but as it brings
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1773/kzheat0000ow5.png
Image:
Do not post okeii image because I do not see where the button:)
The plugin contains!
For example The LJ TOP
1 - Top Longjump
2 - Top Bhopjump
3 - Top CoultJump
4 - Top Bhopjump
5 - Stand-upBhopJump Top
6 - Top WeirdJump
0 - Exit
After Contains - The Commandos
/ start
/ stop
/ reset
/ Invisible
And in the end if you make with or without Checkpoint Check
/ pro15
/ nub15
This is the KZ-Arg addon
here u can download it
kz-arg : http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=81692
for this LJaddon i have to say its dont puplic if u got some questions about the LJPlugin u can add me on Steam Accountname : "lhdata" (without ")
maybe i can help u if u want it !!! ^^
i have that lj plugin but it is a "single" version of it.. really hard to get it pm me for link. (what i mean with "single" that only 1 person can get stats the other cant..)
i dont understand.... i downloaded kz_jumpplugin.amxx - put it in plugins and kz_jumpplugin.sma -put it in scripting and nothing happened :( pls help
Then you go to Steam/Steamapps/your@mail/counter-strike/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini
Then go to the very bottom and write there "kz_jumpplugin.amxx" and your done.
Please log in to post replies.