kzsca_crazyblock - 2005

16/02/2009 14:13
Page 1 of 2
Chrizzy mapper Tournament #316/02/2009 14:13(edited 16/02/2009 14:51)

Hello!

Made this map back in 2005, lost the .rmf file so couldn't do anything about the impossible jumps that this map had. I didn't do anything more about it until 2007 when i used BSPviewer to crate a .map file then i copied one black at a time to a new map file and recreated everything which went surprisingly fast! :D

Anyway, so i fixed a couple jumps, replaced a block which were completely ridiculously hard :P Again, i forgot about the map..

Then, last week or so, i dug up the map again, changed the main textures.. fixed a impossible jump and voila!


Images:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2cmx99t.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/oj44er.jpg

Download the map here: http://chrizzy.tinnet.net/klart_til_release/kzsca_crazyblock.rar


Many thanks to OddYsseus <3

balky mapper Tournament #116/02/2009 14:16(edited 16/02/2009 14:57)

gj Chrizzy :)

Ducu16/02/2009 15:12

oh nice textures :>

chrizzy <3

cC|Nikolaa16/02/2009 16:05

Gonna put it on my srv and play, because this map is HAWT!

Dacca16/02/2009 16:32

So loooooooooooooooooooooooog map :D But I like long maps :)

DiDo-Grecord holder16/02/2009 20:10

cool textures for 2005 :P its nice and long ( <3 long maps :) )

Nitsuga16/02/2009 21:59

gj.. ! very nice.. !

NumB16/02/2009 22:13

If it would be ezer I'd love it, but... Now I can say only: "good cp map". Btw, this map is more for lj geeks. Hate that longjump in the first yellow part, so I just schortcut it over.

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #316/02/2009 23:45(edited 16/02/2009 23:46)

vodka: i changed to these textures last week or something.. the jump texture are not changed though :)

I just played it and wow.. its a lot hard then i remembered, at least a few jumps :P I did record it without cp/hook/gravity now, but it took forever :D

Thanks for the comments :)

puppetz mapper17/02/2009 00:03

Nice map man, reminds me a lot of dirtblock (which has some really classic jumps). And yeah, it was long as I don't know what. :P I don't know if you should add some more details, change some textures or let it remain as it is. It is really your style but yet it got kind of boring towards the end.
Things tend to get better over the years, and I think I would say pretty much the same about dirtblock if it was released right now, but I still really like that map the day today.

PepoMerca17/02/2009 06:14

4 years old map ! cool

anny017/02/2009 13:53

Oldschool style ftw <3

Mews.17/02/2009 14:07

Someone do a WR plx D:

warrior17/02/2009 18:03

Did like 12:xx 2nd try. (w/ a lot of sc's :) )

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #319/02/2009 09:43(edited 19/02/2009 09:43)

Originally posted by NumB
Btw, this map is more for lj geeks.



So not true, i suck at ljs and i don't have a hard time beating the map :S

akM19/02/2009 11:52

huge mafaka map! :P gotta luv zeh oldschool

elITe^20/02/2009 01:59

So you finally finished it :P It was about time hehe. Great map mate :) Diffrent textures i see. They give the map a better atmosphere if you ask me. Good job Chrizziiiiiii

perd0 mapper22/02/2009 11:49

looks jumpable .) nice texturorz, as always, chrizz ..gj

st@mbeto. mapper06/03/2009 13:15

show me sc's ?

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.