Loading - models error

Started by perd0 mapper
18/02/2009 16:36
Page 1 of 1
perd0 mapper18/02/2009 16:36(edited 18/02/2009 16:37)

Hi, when I want to test my map after compiling, it shows me error while loading map and make cs off ..

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1612/mappingmodelerrorii6.jpg

It makes only when I insert some model in map, system cant load it ..
When I delete all the models and compile map, hl load it and i can play it.
But i really need this models in map ..

Thanks for help. :-/

raver mapper18/02/2009 16:40

Delete everything until /models/

WRONG:
D:/programs/hammer/maps/yourmap/models/model.mdl
D:/programs/steam/steamapps/youracount/counter-strike/cstrike/models/model.mdl

GOOD:
models/model.mdl

perd0 mapper18/02/2009 17:03

Thanks sooo much! It works! :)

dEMolite mapper18/02/2009 17:15

you can prevent these if you change your configuration with the right paths to the "Game Executable Directory, Mod Directory & Game Directory", too.

This will save the work for you with deleting the lines.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.