Doubleduck

Started by Oddi^
26/02/2009 18:48
Page 1 of 1
Oddi^26/02/2009 18:48

Hi guys! Could someone explain me what is "Doubleduck"? I have been wondering that for a moment now.. Is it the same as silentrun? Thanks, Oddi^

JON'26/02/2009 19:34

hi,

First u have to bind the duck in mousewheel and on a key on your pad.
Then you do a duck with your mouse and immediatly a duck with your key.

Oddi^26/02/2009 20:05

Yeah, so it is what I thought it is :) Thank you very much! You can close this thread now :)

omilo26/02/2009 22:20

Originally posted by $LaYeR_
hi,

First u have to bind the duck in mousewheel and on a key on your pad.
Then you do a duck with your mouse and immediatly a duck with your key.


Thats silentrun. Double duck is that but without the immediate duck after scroll ducks. You can use silentrun like double duck also. It does pretty much the same thing.

SchlumPF27/02/2009 07:14

+ silentrun/ russian walking is not forbidden in many leagues while binding +duck to your mwheel is forbidden.

Kraeft27/02/2009 08:51

Nooo omilo, it's a huge difference in their speed and giving off sound.

cheche27/02/2009 10:54

Originally posted by SchlumPF
+ silentrun/ russian walking is not forbidden in many leagues while binding +duck to your mwheel is forbidden.


This is KZ? So who cares about the rules in gungame? :)

I guess a double-duck is when you duck quckly twice. Anything else wouldn't really make sense eh?

Oddi^27/02/2009 12:27

So again, I have binded +duck to mwheelup and ctrl. Then I want to make a russianwalk, I scroll mwheelup once then quickly press ctrl. Does the doubleduck work like that?

qewi27/02/2009 12:39(edited 27/02/2009 12:55)

Oddi^ no, doubleduck is just two fast ducks or more. If you jump and scrollduck while you land you wont loose the same speed, that's one example of how doubleduck could be used. Watch brians movies, he's using this technique a lot. I'm sure you will get it if you watch them d;o)

SchlumPF27/02/2009 14:31

ceche i just posted a major difference between both techniques.
since russian walking is based on doubleducking i would say that a multiple doubleducks in a row could be called russian walking.

omilo27/02/2009 17:16

Originally posted by Kraeft
Nooo omilo, it's a huge difference in their speed and giving off sound.


I'm talking about in KZ. When you are jumping a standard KZ-map. Then there is not a big difference in usage of double duck and silent run..........................................

opa27/02/2009 17:22

yep :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.