hm_hallez

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
26/02/2009 19:15
Page 1 of 1
hm^ mapper VIP26/02/2009 19:15

So, i made some new pictures.

screen1
screen2
screen3

The map is finished to 70%.
I hope, i can release it next week.
The hard version(hm_hallard) will follow at the end of the year.
Maybe an extremeversion(hm_hallex) will follow too.

bye :)

xPaw mapper26/02/2009 19:44

hl textures - nonono!

yYy.Je PR@BR@26/02/2009 20:13

I love it !
I hate egypt and another stupid textures !
Good job , very nice , <3 common !
When I can dl beta version of this map?

hm^ mapper VIP26/02/2009 20:51

Maybe Sunday evening, but i´m not sure.

yYy.Je PR@BR@01/03/2009 19:58

fuck =( i cant w8 for this... really love that map !

Chik3n01/03/2009 21:55

it can be nice if you maybe use other textures than hl's textures
they looks very ugly ^^
and you can maybe add some details

gj :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.